Friday, March 25, 2016

Spring Card for La-La Land Crafts

Hello everyone!
First of all I want to say, that those who wanted to follow my blog because of the mini albums and different suitcases which I create, will have to bare with my card posts too. I am on several additional design teams and cards are part of my creative journey :)

Anyway, this post is for La-La Land Crafts and I my card features the following stamp and dies from the company:
Stamp:
Blowing Bubbles Marci
Dies:
Small Scallops Border (April 2015 Club Kit)

Shabby Flourish (April 2015 Club Kit)


Marci is colored with Copics:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000, E0000
Hair: E17, YR24, YR23, YR21
Outfit: RV69, RV19, RV17, RV55, RV02
             BG78, BG18, BG13, BG11
             W5, W3, W1
             Y17, Y15, Y11


The flowers are from I Am Roses:


To see the cards of the rest of the team, please visit this post:



Thanks for stopping by.



Hugs,
Alexandra

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a pretty spring scene you have created around her and she is just coloured delightfully.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!