Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Shall We Have Lunch

Hello guys!

I have a card to share with you today and it's featuring a stamp called "Shall We Have Lunch" from CandiBean.

I've also used the following dies on my card, available at LDRS Creative:
Dewdrop Circle Die
Gilded Oval Labels

Basic Cutting Edge Borders I

The sentiment is from the set called "Best Friends":


The image is colored with Copics:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000
Hair: N8, N6, N4, N2
Socks: T6, T3, T0
Outfit: BV08, BV04, BV02, BV01, BV00
Kitty: C6, C5, C3, C0 + RV21
Reds: R59, R46, R35, R32
Bench: E21, E23, E25, E29
Grass: YG97, YG95, YG03
Yellows: Y17, Y13


Here are the closer looks:



Thanks for stopping by!


Hugs,
Alexandra

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous coloring and card. That border die is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to confess that the Candibean stamps are so not my favourite stamps to colour, but you have done an amazing job here, love the rich deep colours :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to confess that the Candibean stamps are so not my favourite stamps to colour, but you have done an amazing job here, love the rich deep colours :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alexandra, you have done a smashing job coloring this cutie. thanks so much for your inspiration to achieve the best.
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is soooo Adorable and love that hair! I just get so inspired by going through your Blog and it's nice to see you are getting rewarded for your great tutorials now. Enjoy your Weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!