Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Another Suitcase Mini Album

Hello dear visitors!

I had an order for making a suitcase mini album, and this time I used papers from Prima. I mixed together two collections - 'Life Time' and 'Epiphany'. Here's the result which I'm ready to share.
It's constructed in the same way as the one I created and shared in this post.
The album is sold and shipped:



Here are the pics of the inside decoration:







I have a video flip through, available here:


Thanks for stopping by.


Hugs,
Alexandra

7 comments:

  1. Another beautiful album, I have s many ideas for albums rattling around in my head, but just do not have the time currently with all the other things I'm working on to put them into practice, but I can always get a mini fix of my addiction by watching yours :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is stunning! Can't imagine the work you put into this. It is truly another masterpiece Alexandra.
    Have a lovely day.
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous project I'm sure the recipient will be thrilled! Could you please let me know the name and company that the butterfly stamp comes from? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      http://www.franticstamper.com/Joy-Crafts--Clear-Stamps--Old-Letter-Butterfly_p_103815.html

      Delete
  4. Perfect as always; intouchable; I enjoyed so much the video.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this and enjoyed watching your video. I am so keen to make this, but I have a few questions:
    1. What do you use to make the outer suitcase, ie. cardboard/cardstock as it looks quite thick? Also how do you join the pieces?
    2. How do you bind the inner pages to the suitcase?
    Thanks for making this as economical as possible :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG my sister brought this to my attention and it is FABULOUS!!!!!
    I also would love to know the binding system that you used! Thank you for doing the information video. Will be trying as soon as I know the binding thing.
    again thank you
    bevb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!