Friday, October 30, 2015

Spy Wryn for I Am Roses

Hello everyone!

My today's card is for the I Am Roses design team. I hope you are all familiar with the flowers from the I Am Roses and often use them on your projects too. On my card I used quite a lot of different flowers and the links to them will be provided at the bottom of this post.

I used Super Sry Wryn from Tiddly Inks:


Wryn is colored with Copics:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E0000
Hair: E11, E15, E18
Suitcase + Glasses: W7, W5, W3, W1
Outfit: YG76, YG17, YG03, YG21
            RV99, RV95, RV93, RV91

Unexpected color combo for a spy outfit, I know, but I really wanted to use some bright flowers on this card, so had to match the colored image.


Some close-ups:



The dies I used for creating this card are from Quickutz, Spellbinders, Cheery Lynn, Rozy Owl, My Favorite Things, DieZyne. The ticket tag may be pulled out.


And here is the list of the I Am Roses products I used:
Mixed All Pastel Rainbow Color Carnation Flowers
White Handmade Mulberry Paper Flowers
Mixed Pink Tone Mulberry Paper Flowers
Small Rainbow Paper Flowers

You still have 1 week to enter your cards into our Anything Goes monthly challenge. There are awesome prizes for the winner.

Thanks for visiting me today!


Hugs,
Alexandra

1 comment:

  1. Soon Cool!. Love the Colours.. Fantastic Colouring and the image is so Cute!.. Adorable! Great Decorations that match Perfectly!
    Wish you a Great Weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!