Thursday, November 1, 2012

Magnolia Tilda With Corn

Hello friends!

Yesterday I had a day off, and of course, there's no a day off without making another card. This time (I'm very embarrassed to say :)) I'm so satisfied with the result, that I simply fell in love with this card. The pictures below can't reproduce how beautliful it looks in reality, and, moreover, how it feels to have this card in your hands. Because of lots of paper layers, the card is kind of "weighty" :)

I made lots of die-cuts, lots of distressing, lots of stitching, using Liquid pearls, and (of course) Copic coloring. 

So have a look at the result:











 Thanks for stopping by!
I'll appreciate your comments (if you're ready to leave them) :)

Have a great evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!